How to Play Waterfall Poker
- Match cards in the bottom row to a poker hand by strategically discarding cards.
- After discarding or playing a hand, the cards above fall down into the empty places.
- You may only play a hand if you have a valid poker hand.
- You may discard cards in the bottom row by clicking on them.
- Discards are placed on the bottom of the deck to be played again.
- When a card is removed another card from the deck is added to the column with the fewest number of cards.
- The game ends when you can't play a hand and have no more discards left.
- One pair: 2 points
- Two pair: 5 points
- Three of a kind: 10 points
- Straight: 15 points
- Flush: 20 points
- Full house: 25 points
- Four of a kind: 50 points
- Straight flush: 75 points
- Royal flush: 100 points
- Clear all cards: 100 bonus points
- Try to use all of your discards to move cards into place for your next hand.
- Enter - Play hand
- 1 to 5 - Discard card 1 to 5 (left to right)